LLCC announces summer hours of operation
Lincoln Land Community College announces its summer hours of operation. Beginning May 18 through Sunday, Aug. 9, the Springfield campus and outlying locations will be closed Friday through Sunday. Specific summer hours of operation for various offices are as follows:
• LLCC administrative offices – Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• LLCC Library – Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from May 18-June 7; beginning June 8, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• LLCC Admission/Registration, Advising/Counseling, Financial Aid offices and LLCC bookstore – Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• LLCC Testing Center – go to http://www.llcc.edu/placement-testing/for summer testing schedule.
• LLCC education service areas (Beardstown, Jacksonville, Hillsboro, Litchfield, Taylorville) – Monday through Thursday, call for hours of operation.
• LLCC-Capital City Training Center, 130 W. Mason St., and the Illinois Small Business Development Center at LLCC, 8 South Old State Capitol, will maintain regular office hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Regular hours resume Monday, Aug. 10. For more information, contact the LLCC Public Relations and Marketing Office at 786-2577 or 800-727-4161, extension 62577.
Registration is currently underway for summer classes, which begin June 8, and fall semester classes, which begin Aug. 22. For registration information, call 786-2292 or 1-800-727-4161, extension 62292, or visit the Lincoln Land Community College website at www.llcc.edu.