April 23, 2014
Explosion demolishes home near Virginia PDF Print E-mail

by June Conner
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
A modular home at 20927 Garner Road was destroyed Friday evening by an explosion thought to have been caused by a propane leak. The unoccupied home was owned by Marcus Whitehead of Bath.
When firemen arrived just before 10 p.m. there was very little left of the house. It was reported that travelers within several miles felt vehicle windows shake and residents for several miles around heard and felt the explosion. The property is about one and a half miles north east of Virginia.

 

Add comment


Security code
Refresh