April 24, 2014

Subscriber Login



E-edition

Subscribe
Fire in Sunrise Ag grain dryer PDF Print E-mail

Photo by Robert Daniel/For the Star-Gazette
Chandlerville Firemen were called Sunday morning to the Sunrise Ag corn dryer after Chandlerville fireman and Sunrise employee, Roger Stuhmer, saw smoke and flames at the dryer. The bin held 500 bushels of corn. Pictured is Chandlerville Fireman Mike Ryan at the scene. Firemen were on the scene about an hour and a half.

 

Add comment


Security code
Refresh